BEAUTY TOOLS TO AMP UP YOUR REGIME!
Know we know that many things contribute to cultivating beauty. We believe in - good nutrition, natural nourishing products, but what about beauty tools? The correct beauty tools can take your skin to a whole new level. So if you take this natural beauty stuff pretty seriously, then we know your going to love what I have shared below!
- Promotes lymphatic draining
- Assists with the the production of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory molecules in our body to work more efficiently
- Stimulates blood circulation beneath the top layer of your skin to promote collagen
My rose quartz gua sha has become a ritual I do 2-3 times per week. Its a process of massaging and pulling the gua sha across the skin to release the build up of toxins and drain them away. Touted as natures botox it helps to lift, firm and stimulate the skin, resulting in increased collagen production and firmer skin. After seeing results after just my first use, I have been hooked ever since!
- Enhances product penetration by up to 40%
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin making skin tighter and more youthful
- May improve facial scarring
Dermal rollers contain tiny, tiny needles that create very small micro channels on the surface of the skin. They enhance the efficacy of all your other products by up to 40%, making them a necessary staple for every bathroom cabinet. Not only do they increase collagen production and rejuvenate the complexion, they are also proven to be effective for uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles. Since using my Mukti dermal roller, I have noticed a reduction in pore size and overall evenness of skin tone.
- Promotes overall oral & digestive health
- Clears toxins & bacteria from the tongue
- Gently stimulates the internal organs
Tongue scraping is an ancient Ayurveda practice that has a profound impact on our mouth and gut micro biome. We know that gut health can have a significant impact on our skin, so need i say more? This quick and easy ritual can be easily added to your morning routine in just seconds. I am totally obsessed with tongue scrapping and The Broad Place copper tongue scrapper is my go to!
- Provides the ultimate deep cleanse and gentle exfoliation
- Eliminates blackheads and dirt whilst absorbing excess oils and toxins
- balances the skin's pH levels with its natural alkalinity
The Mukti Konjac facial buffer is a combination of konjac fibre, kaolin and activated, mineral-rich bamboo charcoal. Used as a traditional beauty therapy cleansing aid for more than 1500 years its the perfect way to eliminate excess oil and toxins our skin is faced with everyday. I add a small amount of cleanser to my sponge twice per week for a deeper cleanse! I find my skin feels cleaner and brigher after every use!
WRITTEN BY MONIQUE PETERS - Also shared on Depths of beauty website as guest article.