AUTUMN BEAUTY TIPS
I don’t know about you, but as much as I love the summertime, I’m pretty excited to slow down, tune in and start wearing my favourite cosy jumpers again!
Along with Autumn bringing change to our wardrobe, it should also bring change to our beauty regime. Why? Well with the sharp drop in temperature, autumn can have negative effects on any skin type! Here’s what I suggest you change up just in time for those chilly days
Start oil cleansing
Oil cleansing is great for all skin types and if done properly, can balance, moisturise and heal deyhdrated and inflamed skin.
Benefits - Miskin Organics
- A clarifying cleanser that softens, smooths and hydrates the skin.
- The plant based blend gently purifies by cleansing deep into the pores without stripping the skins natural moisturising barrier.
- Formulated with a magical organic emulsifier that turns milky in contact with water.
Inject more moisture
One of my favourite ways to do this is using a facial spray! This helps take away the dry/tight feeling you may experience in the cooler months. Using a mist also helps saturate the skin - for better product absorption and delivery.
Benefits - The Little alchemist
- Bulgarian Rose, Goji Berry and Gotu Kola to re-hydrate and soothe your skin.
- Full of antioxidants and great for all skin types
- Can be used morning and night after cleansing or for a freshen up throughout the day.
Lather on the Hand cream
Our hands are always exposed to the elements and we often neglect them when it comes to skin care. Invest in a rich hand and cuticle treatment for some extra loving!
Benefits - MV organics
- Enriched with Calendula, Rosehip, Sandalwood and Benzoin, it will soothe and repair dry, chapped skin and condition the cuticles.
- Rich in beta-carotene which has anti-inflammatory properties
- Hand Rescue can also be used on feet, elbows and knees for extraordinary results.
Say goodbye to matte lipsticks
Lips tend to easily dry out during the cooler months.By reaching for lip products that contains natural waxes, butters and oils, you will protect, nourish and repair damaged lips.
Benefits - Luk beautifood
- Creme-soft from avocado oil and cocoa butter hydrate, nourish and protect
- No nasties including no synthetic dyes, synthetic preservative or fragrance
- Luxe, velvet touch lipstick case with premium magnet technology, keeps your Lip Nourish safe where ever you go!
Book a facial
One of the best things you can do for your skin this time of the year is book a facial. Not only is a beautiful self love practice, that gives you time and space to recharge, but its proven to improve circulation, by providing deep cleansing, and by restoring moisture and hydration into the skin.
Benefits - Kindred toxin free facials
- Eco, organic and toxin free skin care
- 17 years experience in skin health
- Clearing and grounding guided meditations
- Diamond head microdermabrasion